hidden hidden hidden hidden

RA.EX112 DJ Hyperactive

Odpowiedz do tematu    bibainfo.pl Forum Strona Główna -> Kanapa
    Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
             Autor              Wiadomość
Galek

PostWysłany: 24-09-2012 11:49    Temat postu: RA.EX112 DJ Hyperactive Odpowiedz z cytatem

RA.EX112 DJ Hyperactive

A US rave legend starts anew.

Among Midwest rave fans, DJ Hyperactive is a bit of a legend. Along with Woody McBride, Hyperactive was one of the biggest names in a scene of hard techno and acid that soundtracked barns, warehouses and other abandoned buildings right across the middle of America in the early to mid-'90s. Hyperactive made his name via mixtapes, which he sold out of his car and at the Chicago record store Hip House—a shop co-run by DJ Sneak at the time. In the late '90s, and seemingly on the cusp of international stardom, Hyperactive made his way to California and eventually took a step back from the music business. After a lengthy hiatus, he's now back, running his record label 4 Track Records and playing regularly for the likes of Los Angeles' Droid Behavior crew. Fresh off a gig at Berlin's Berghain, we talked to him earlier this month about his return.

http://ra4.residentadvisor.net/audio/exchange/RA.EX112_120914_DJHyperactive-residentadvisor.net.mp3
:::I:::B:::T:::
Tech-House Music
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    bibainfo.pl Forum Strona Główna -> Kanapa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: