hidden hidden hidden hidden

RA.EX085 Steve Lawler

Odpowiedz do tematu    bibainfo.pl Forum Strona Główna -> Kanapa
    Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
             Autor              Wiadomość
Galek

PostWysłany: 17-04-2012 15:05    Temat postu: RA.EX085 Steve Lawler Odpowiedz z cytatem

RA.EX085 Steve Lawler

The VIVa Music man tells his story.

Fame came at an early age for Steve Lawler, but he didn't have a lack of experience. The Birmingham-bred jock just got started earlier than most. He was only 22 when he was asked to become a resident at Cream—the UK's biggest nightclub at the time. As you'll learn in this expansive conversation with Lawler, it came after years of hard work... and at a moment when he was ready to give it all up. He didn't, and the rest—as they say—is history: A defining figure in tribal house. Countless residencies at countless top-tier clubs. The "King of the Terrace" at Space Ibiza. Things haven't always been champagne and roses, however. Listen through, and you'll learn about his perfectionist streak in the studio, his annoyance with the media and the time he spent not taking things seriously enough.

http://ra4.residentadvisor.net/audio/exchange/RA.EX085_120413_SteveLawler-residentadvisor.net.mp3
:::I:::B:::T:::
Tech-House Music
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    bibainfo.pl Forum Strona Główna -> Kanapa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: