hidden hidden hidden hidden

RA.EX074 Riva Starr

Odpowiedz do tematu    bibainfo.pl Forum Strona Główna -> Kanapa
    Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
             Autor              Wiadomość
Galek

PostWysłany: 27-01-2012 18:36    Temat postu: RA.EX074 Riva Starr Odpowiedz z cytatem

RA.EX074 Riva Starr

The Italian producer gets sober about his party-ready house.

Riva Starr runs into a bit of trouble sometimes. Too pop for the underground, too underground for the mainstream. But that's just the way that he likes it. His motto? Don't follow the rules—make 'em. The Italian producer started with drum & bass, made his way to breakbeats under the name Madox and finally got to house just as he was touching down in London and adopting the moniker that has made him famous. Inspired by the way Jesse Rose and Claude VonStroke were injecting a bit of fun into the genre, Starr's productions have been typified by a tongue-in-his-cheek and an ear that wanders around the world in search of new sounds. This has led to huge success, and a massive amount of touring, but when we met up with him recently, he talked about the downside of all of this—how his infectious tracks often doesn't get a great deal of respect from "serious" music fans.

http://ra4.residentadvisor.net/audio/exchange/RA.EX074_120127_RivaStarr-residentadvisor.net1.mp3
:::I:::B:::T:::
Tech-House Music
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    bibainfo.pl Forum Strona Główna -> Kanapa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: