hidden hidden hidden hidden

RA.EX004 Prosumer

Odpowiedz do tematu    bibainfo.pl Forum Strona Główna -> Kanapa
    Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
             Autor              Wiadomość
Galek

PostWysłany: 22-10-2010 12:48    Temat postu: RA.EX004 Prosumer Odpowiedz z cytatem

RA.EX004 Prosumer

The Panorama Bar resident talks house, house and more ****ing house with RA's Ryan Keeling.

The best house music has a certain honesty to it. Maybe that's why Achim Brandenburg, AKA Prosumer, has proven to be such a remarkable DJ/producer within the genre. Whatever the reason, growing up in Saarbrucken couldn't have hurt. Housing one of the outposts of Berlin's famed Hardwax record shop, Prosumer had easy access to records that are now almost impossible to find at reasonable prices.

Nowadays, his love of records has led him to work at the Berlin store and to DJ, bringing his intimate knowledge of classic records to audiences around the world. His most famous gig is his residency at Panorama Bar, a venue he'll celebrate on the club's Ostgut Ton imprint in 2011 with his debut mix CD. Serenity, his debut album co-produced with Murat Tepeli, was released on the same label in 2008. RA's Ryan Keeling recently caught up with Brandenburg in advance of his appearance at our party in November at Manchester's Warehouse Project to take stock of his career thus far, revealing a sensitive artist who believes honesty is the best policy.

Tracklist:

Prosumer - Newborn (Dub) - 240 Volts
Tyree - Nuthin Wrong - Dance Mania
Circulation - Memory - Balance
Chez N Trent - Morning Factory - Prescription
Boo Williams - Cloud Burst - Relief
Prosumer - The Craze - Playhouse
Prosumer & Murat Tepeli - Serenity - Ostgut Ton
Prosumer & Murat Tepeli - Latenight - Ostgut Ton
Prosumer & Murat Tepeli - Makes Me Wanna Dance - Ostgut Ton
Prosumer - Daybreak - Ostgut Ton
Prosumer & Murat Tepeli - U & I - Ostgut Ton
Joe - Claptrap - Hessle Audio
Noni - Be My (Friend) - Prescription

http://ra4.residentadvisor.net/audio/exchange/RA.EX004_101022_Prosumer-residentadvisor.net.mp3
:::I:::B:::T:::
Tech-House Music
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    bibainfo.pl Forum Strona Główna -> Kanapa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: